The information on this page may have changed.
Please click to your page. Click for more information on Internet Issues.
You may periodically experience a message which says:
WARNING! One or more internet errors have been detected.
This message will typically appear at the top of your browser. A list of specific error messages can normally be viewed by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page. This page attempts to provide guidance for when you receive this message.
You may have received this message because:
- The connection to the internet was temporary lost or is very slow.
- You have been automatically signed out of the web site because your sign-in has expired
- An update to the web site was being deployed or the web site is currently down.
- Your computer recently went into sleep mode or hibernation (read additional information at bottom of page).
The following are suggested for dealing with this issues. The actions are listed in increasing order of impact. You should try the actions from top to bottom.
- Check that your internet connection is working.
- Refresh the current page (press F5).
- Sign out and then sign in again.
- Close and restart your browser.
- Reboot your device
Periodically, you may experience issues after your computer has gone into sleep mode or hibernation.
This scenario is unusual in that it may affect one or more tabs in a browser but other tabs and/or other browsers and/or other internet applications will continue to function normally. The error does not affect everyone and is usually associated with a device entering sleep mode or hibernation. It may work sometimes after entering sleep mode or hibernation but not other times. If you view the browser Console (a programmer utility built into your browser), you will often see the message ERR_NETWORK_IO_SUSPENDED. Google has instances of this error dating back to at least 2011 and spanning a wide range of web sites and devices. You can read about it in Google forums both here https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=82407 and here https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=66728.