The information on this page may have changed.
Please click to your page. Click for more information on Internet Issues.
Message has been successfully sent.
- 530 E. 8th, Colby kS
- 40’x40’ metal building completed in 1918
- Lots 3,4,5, & 6 in Block 106 of North Addition to the City of Colby, KS
- The building is plumbed for bathroom but will need to hook up to city, if one is completed.
- Natural gas heat
- 220 wiring in the building and 30 amp Camper Plugin
- All electrical was done at time of build
- Rafters at angle up in middle to allow for tall campers, etc.
- Water hydrant inside building
- Insulated doors. Three large ones have remotes
- Concrete Apron around building
- Concrete is 5” thick with rebar
- Millings were put in front drive
- Covered patio area at walk-in door
- Television can stay
- This property is under Revitalization Program, the 2021 tax rebate will go to the Seller and 2022 rebate to Buyer. (Will continue, until it may be sold again). 7 years left on tax rebate.
Please see each Lot for specific terms.